Re: [DebianGIS] unstable/debian-gis compares

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 12:43:12PM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:

> http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debiangis-vs-unstable.html
>
> I'll do the same for debiangis-vs-stable and possibly integrate a list
> of wanna-be-packages and official-only programs...

I finally managed to rewrite the script to have something more useful
for our use. See now

http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debiangis-status.html

It's generated daily. See CVS for source under scripts/ module. The
dgis-packages.inc file there is of general interest to add _source_ packages
to monitor: its perl syntax is so easy that, I think it can be of general use,
without using a separate plain text file, also for non-perlish folk.

Finally, I'll update the wiki with needed information about the whole thing.
I think PackageList is anyway more informative currently, but I could easily hack
the script to add all other relevant information (url, comments,
maintainer(s), proposer(s), etc ) if profitable. Ideas?

And now, go and package them all! :-P