Re: [DebianGIS] GRASS 6.0.1 for sarge and on-going work...

I notice that the new 6.0.1 grass package is missing the r.terraflow
module (configure --with-cxx).

The control file in

http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis/pool/g/grass/grass_6.0.1-0.dgis.stable.2.diff.gz

includes --with-cxx but I don't see the r.terraflow module in the
binary. The GRASS build system is set up so an individual module can
fail to build but that won't break the overall build. Need to check
error.log after it's done for any errors. Usually if there was an error
you would then cd to the module's directory and re-run make to see what
the error was.

maybe it needs a C++ build-depends?

I don't know how gcc-4 friendly grass 6.0.1's r.terraflow is, but it is
a flagship module of sorts so it would be nice to get it going.

Hamish