[DebianGIS] Debian GIS package sponsoring?

Just to make sure everyone on this list knows this.  I am willing to
assist in getting GIS packages into debian/main, and also willing to
sponsor well-maintained packages to make it happen.

I suspect I am one of the few on this sub-project with upload rights,
so I thought it was best to announce this.  I welcome other DDs to
announce their availability as well.

For this topic, I recomment the #geo IRC channel om irc.oftc.net as a
good place to find me.  I am 'pere' on that channel.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen