[DebianGIS] Re: [DebianGIS-dev] mapserver_4.6.0-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED

[Paolo Cavallini]
> Sorry for my ignorance (and curiosity): why the delay between the
> notice of acceptance and the actual presence in
> http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis/pool/m/mapserver/ ?

I suspect your expectations do not match my intentions.

The package was uploaded into experimental to get it past NEW and
available in the debian archive while I want for the C++ transition to
get far enough for me to upload it into debian/main.  I'm waiting for
a new upload of gdal,
<URL:http://people.debian.org/~mfurr/gxx/html/m/a/mapserver-bin.html>.

I normally do not upload into the debian-gis APT source, and do not
really know how to do that.  I focus on getting the GIS packages into
debian/main, and haven't spent time on investigating the GIS apt
repository structure.