[Pkg-grass-general] Re: php4-mapscript for 64k architecture

[Luca Marletta]
> I'm delivering an application developed on my debian SID and I
> discover now that for the server is not available the php4-mapscript
> package. Could someone help me to find a deb package for this
> architecture ?

It is missing because of bug #306194.  One solution is to wait for
someone to have time to package version 4.6, another is to fetch the
php packages from the Debian GIS APT repositoriy.

Good luck.  I hope this problem will be solved in Debian in the
future.