[Pkg-grass-general] choosing new maintainer for Mapserver Package

-- sorry for the double post. Forgot to change subject
line--

We all should thank Thomas for his excellent work
getting us this far.  Thank you Thomas.

As for moving forward, We need to find another to
maintainer for the mapserver package.  Who it is
should be a consensus decision made by the members of
the list.

I currently am working  very much with mapserver and
could easily convince my employer that some paid time
maintaining the package for debianGIS would be worth
their while. I however have never built debian
packages (I have for gentoo) - I am willing to learn.

Is there anyone else interested in becoming the lead
maintainer of the mapserver package?

Thanks
Jon