[Pkg-grass-general] Uploading mapserver to Debian without php support?

The current mapserver packages do not work with the PHP version in
Debian.  The other features of mapserver work fine (cgi, python
mapscript etc).  Because of this, I suggest we upload a version of
mapserver without php support into Debian, and try to find a way to
get the php packages in Debian to work with mapserver before we enable
php in the mapserver package in the Debian archive.