Re: [Pkg-grass-general] varia

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 08:48:31AM +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> The package-list page is messed up.

I already wrote that anyone can resume a previous sane version
just by choosing 'View other revisions' and edit a previous one.
Anyone, now it's ok. I could also add one or more editing password
to avoid spammers, and publish them here or to interested people.

> I tried to install grass57, but one dependence is broken:
> grass: Dipende: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.8rel) ma 1.2.8beta5-2 sta per essere
> installato
> E: Pacchetto non integro
> All best wishes and season's greetings.

Quite weird, unstable and testing  have both 1.2.8rel-1. Why do you have
a 1.2.8beta5-2 version instead? You installed probably some unofficial package
around. Try installing libpng12-0 explicity and see what is the problem.