Re: [Pkg-grass-general] DebianGIS archive on alioth

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 01:19:31PM +0100, Silke Reimer wrote:
> > > The archive is up and running. Interested people need to have an account on alioth
> >
> > To be more specific, you need to create an account yourself pointing to
> > https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php
> > After registration you could be added to pkg-grass group as said.
>
> As you know I did this already. Now I tried to upload libgdal-grass
> to the debian-gis archive. But I get the following error message:
>
> # dupload --to debian-gis libgdal-grass_1.2.3-0.dgis.unstable.1_i386.changes
> dupload fatal error: Nothing known about host debian-gis
>  at /usr/bin/dupload line 147
>
> as well as
> # dupload --to 'debian-gis' libgdal-grass_1.2.3-0.dgis.unstable.1_i386.changes
> dupload fatal error: Nothing known about host debian-gis
>  at /usr/bin/dupload line 147

Did you miss the 'package config;' into your .dupload.conf? Also do not
miss the 1; at the end. That is a perl script, do not forget...
This part of my own:

package config;

$cfg{'debian-gis'} = {
        fqdn => "alioth.debian.org",
        method => "scpb",
	login => "frankie",
	visibleuser => "frankie",
	visiblename  => "debian.org",
	fullname => "Francesco Paolo Lovergine",
        incoming => "/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/pkg-grass/incoming",
        dinstall_runs => 0,
};

1;