[Pkg-grass-general] Nuts for debian-gis management...

Starting from now, cvs commits will go to the pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org list.
I'll check if all things are ok with next commitments.
So interested people knows where to go for a useful subscription:

Also, it would be nice if all Maintainer: field of relevant packages
became that list and current maintainers add themselves to Uploaders: field.
This will simplify greatly BTS management and tracking, and it's a
common habits for all co-maint packages, because it will avoid the
need of subscriptions to PTS for tons of packages... Please, do that ASAP.

Me and/or Silke are working to startup a common apt-gettable archive on
alioth. Committers will need to add a scp-kind rule to their
dput/dupload configuration for that. Please remember to sign packages
before submitting in order to simplify checking. I have the idea to create
a local keyring for all committers (DDs and not) and we will keep up
and running at least a sarge and sid repo. The sid repo will work
as a pre-testing stage before proper sid uploads, that's because a few
developers are (and will be) not DDs, therefore packages could require
policy-related refinements before entering the archive...