Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Re: Neteler points finger at Debian for delays

On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 11:07:59AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> I dislike that it was posted here.
>
> Due to the new efforts for "Debian-GIS" there is in fact
> quite some hope that the situation improves quickly.
>
> My personal wish is to intensively collaborate with the
> Debian team to sort out all possible problems. Please report
> problems and send diffs wherever needed.
>
> Like that I hope that a newer GRASS release will reach the
> Debian distribution in the near future.
>
> Kind regards
>
>  Markus Neteler
>
> PS: Perhaps Dan Jacobson has another comment here.

I think Debian developers have generally thick skins for those
kind of things :) Don't worry.

I did not check if the message was private or not before approving
it in mailman, my fault.

BTW, grass works is going ahead, we have already a cvs tree active for
5.7 and i'd hope to have soon a few free time to work on d-gis tasks.
Thank you for your words Markus.