rebootstrap status update for Loongarch

Hi, Helmut

as you mentioned, missing upstream status, I want to update below, and
my fork[0] is updated.

another purpose of this email is asking for help.

status update:

1, Linux: I will send patch to debian-kernel once dpkg name is settled.

2, glibc: https://salsa.debian.org/glibc-team/glibc/-/merge_requests/15

3, libxcrypt: https://salsa.debian.org/md/libxcrypt/-/merge_requests/5

4, jemalloc: https://github.com/jemalloc/jemalloc/pull/2146 , request Debian to update, and nghttp2 pass.

5, guile: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2022-11/msg00002.html

6, gcc, binutils: need help, I don't know how to submit a patch to Debian toolchain-team, don't accept a poll request.

7, m4, diffutils: need help, I don't know where is correct upstream[1][2], the patch[3][4] is for generated files, but Debian source has these files, thus how can I submit these patch to Debian source? these two packages don't have VCS.

8, newt: need help, build failed without python. cdebconf and base-passwd are skipped.

9, gmp: pass with manuall cross_build action, need help.

10, libffi: need help, I don't know how to submit a patch to debian libffi, no VCS.

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/zhangn1985/rebootstrap
[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/m4/, http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/m4.git/tree/?h=branch-1.4
[2] https://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/, https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/diffutils.git
[3] https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/blob/master/sys-devel/m4/files/loong-fix-build.patch