Re: gcc-10-source cross build for xtensa with D enabled fails due to missing texi macro. patch included

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 10:27:54AM +0000, Witold Baryluk wrote:
> Have you had time to look at my MR draft I sent before?

This fell off my radar because of the build problems due to not pulling
in the extra required patches. I've done some cleanup of the package
build so the extra Debian patches are now applied, which helps matters.

I'm not clear we want to add the D compiler to the default package
rather than putting it into a separate package?

Also unfortunately at this stage of the release cycle I doubt we can
make the case for it making bullseye.

> On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 16:45, Witold Baryluk <witold.baryluk@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > A simple (but not-too-simple) test is now included in MR:
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/toolchains/gcc-xtensa-lx106/-/merge_requests/1/diffs
> >

> > On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 15:52, Witold Baryluk <witold.baryluk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, for the basic enablement I do have a draft patch (very simple):
> > >
> > > https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/toolchains/gcc-xtensa-lx106/-/merge_requests/1
> > >
> > > By inspection and my own manual tests/use it does work. But a sanity
> > > test during build process would be indeed a good idea. I will take a look.

J.

--
] https://www.earth.li/~noodles/ [] I may be cool Beavis, but I can't  [
]  PGP/GPG Key @ the.earth.li    []         change the future.         [