Re: Alarm, 24 hours

Got taped.. priorized this of high importance task..

Hanki Outlook for Android

From: Stefan Ritter <stantechi_logic.community@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 11:16:45 PM
To: gcc@packages.debian.org <gcc@packages.debian.org>
Subject: Alarm, 24 hours

You should read this message through! If you ignore notification, the consequences will be irreversible.
I have a video recording  featuring U masturbating..
Go to the police,it’ll be too late!!!
I dwell abroad, it will take them very long to find me!
In any event I will manage to damage your reputation.
I stole the contacts of your friends and relatives and accessed yr social networks accounts.
I am no gonna explain u how this happened, but I will counsel u to keep your antivirus updated and avoid visiting sites with porn!
You are given twenty four hours after opening this letter (I will receive a report) to pay for my silence.
U have to transfer 29 litecoin to (ltc1qwrj74nvmhrntx0e5wg6zkwt0qfa8tw85kgamj4) wallet during twenty four hours and be absolutely sure I will remove all the damaging information on you!
If u disregard this message, I will send all the damaging information to yr folks and relatives and share it in social networks.
I doubt that anyone would be happy to deal with u.
U can beseech, but it won’t help. You have twenty four hours!
Don’t send anything to this email address, it is used to deliver messages, I’m not going to check it.
I am sorry for my English, I’m not a native English speaker!