Re: GM2 documentation package

On 26.08.19 12:32, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov wrote:
Hello,

Should I go ahead and package gm2 documentation as a part of gcc-9-doc
package or should I wait for a few months to let it land safely in
Debian?

The gm2 documentation is currently licensed under the GFDL without invariant sections and without cover texts, so it should be fine to build a gm2-9-doc package from the gcc-9 source package. If you want to do that, please send a patch. Or I'll do that later at some time.

Matthias