2 Reasons let me write this email to you

Good Day!

Eads from ShaoXing SinHong Textile Co., Ltd. One of the honest seller for fabric in China.

We have two main products:

One is curtain fabric, which are many patterns and fabrics can be chosen from.

The other is knitting mesh fabric, which is mainly used in upholstery, industrial  garment and home textile. (Furniture, sofa, cars,curtain and lining for garment etc.)

They are mainly exported to South America, North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.

Quality is our culture.We think our products will give you an edge over your competitors. With us your money in safe your business in safe.

Waiting for your reply and let's go further,tks!

Best Regards,

Eads Jin

ShaoXing SinHong Textile Co., Ltd.

Room 1002, Junyue Building, Shaoxing, Zhejiang, China

Tel/Fax:86-575-88403225

Whatsapp/Wechat:0086-13757518426

E-mail:eadsjin@163.com