Re: Arch qualification for buster: call for DSA, Security, toolchain concerns

---

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 10:35 AM, Adam D. Barratt
<adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:

>>  what is the reason why that package is not moving forward?
>
> I assume you're referring to the dpkg upload that's in proposed-updates
> waiting for the point release in two weeks time?

 i don't know: i'm an outsider who doesn't have the information in
short-term memory, which is why i cc'd the debian-riscv team as they
have current facts and knowledge foremost in their minds.  which is
why i included them.

> I'm also getting very tired of the repeated vilification of SRM over
> this, and if there were any doubt can assure you that it is not
> increasing at least my inclination to spend my already limited free
> time on Debian activity.

 ah.  so what you're saying is, you could really do with some extra help?

l.