Re: Greetings debian-gcc@lists.debian.org

Hello dear,
I am June Armstrong; 26 years old girl, 5 feet 8 great light in completion of the search for a man who understands love as trust and faith and did not see it as a way of always fun but a matured man with sense of humor I am interested in a relationship with you, and I will also like to know more about you. You are free to write me again, so I can tell you more about my self with my pictures. Also bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier is only important to love and understanding. I am waiting for your mail and explanations about you. I believe we can start from here. I am waiting to hear from you and I'll send you my photos and tell you more about myself.
Thank you,
June.