Re: gcc 7, 6 builds killed on kfreebsd

Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Christoph Egger wrote:
> > | WARNING: 30 signals -- adjust and recompile.
>
> That comes from pkill, which recently stopped working.  This means, the
> build already hung / timed out and sbuild is merely failing to kill it.

The warning messages from libprocps are seemingly benign, but in this
case I think they stopped sbuild from timing out the build (because
there was still 'activity' on stderr).  I still don't know where those
messages came from (I couldn't find any pgrep/pkill invocation for
example).

Some testcases such as guality_check15612.exe seem to hang.  That may be
a regression, or it may be that something was previously killing it
after some timeout, and now is not.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain