Backporting in the proper way gcc49 and gcc-default to Ubuntu Precise

Good evening,
I own a PPA (Personal Package Archive) on Launchpad (here: https://launchpad.net/~itachi-san) and I maintain some packages; one of them is Telegram Desktop, which needed from some time ago an updated toolchain (in Precise, gcc/g++ 4.6 is available, while 4.9 was required). In the past, I was able to backport gcc48 and related gcc-defaults to precise... But now I am having conflicts, as my pbuilder setup complains a lot for the installation of gcc-49-base. I can't track down where the package installation process fails inside pbuilder. If I can't backport nicely the needed gcc-defaults, I would need some dirty way to say in the debian/rules of Telegram Desktop to use gcc 4.9.

I know I don't have logs as for now, but I will provide them to you as soon as you say me what is really useful to solve the problem... I was hitting my head a lot in past period for it, up to giving it up to enjoy holidays. :P

Thanks in advance to everybody. :)

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk