Re: mass filing bug reports for GCC 6 build issues

* Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org> [2016-01-13 18:34]:
> Debian QA didn't yet find the time for a comparative test rebuild on the
> amazon hardware, so until now I only have data for a test rebuild of the
> current Ubuntu development series

> Now, I'd like to file the issues I found for the Ubuntu test rebuild on the
> Debian packages.  Of course there will be some false positives.

If you think it would be useful, I should be able to find time within
the next 10 days to do a build of Debian unstable on amd64 and
probably on arm64.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/