Processed: Coordinating a plan and requirements for cross toolchain packages in Debian

> forcemerge 771070 766708
Bug #771070 [tech-ctte] requirements for cross toolchain packages in the distribution
Bug #766708 [tech-ctte] Revert gcc cross-building changes
Severity set to 'normal' from 'wishlist'
766924 was blocked by: 766708
766924 was not blocking any bugs.
Removed blocking bug(s) of 766924: 766708
Bug #771070 [tech-ctte] requirements for cross toolchain packages in the distribution
Added tag(s) patch.
Merged 766708 771070
> retitle 771070 Coordinate plan and requirements for cross toolchain packages in Debian
Bug #771070 [tech-ctte] requirements for cross toolchain packages in the distribution
Bug #766708 [tech-ctte] Revert gcc cross-building changes
Changed Bug title to 'Coordinate plan and requirements for cross toolchain packages in Debian' from 'requirements for cross toolchain packages in the distribution'
Changed Bug title to 'Coordinate plan and requirements for cross toolchain packages in Debian' from 'Revert gcc cross-building changes'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

766708: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=766708
766924: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=766924