Latest gnat-4.9 merged into branches/sid/gcc-4.9

Hi,

I have finally merged the latest changes from gnat-4.9 into gcc-4.9;
this is Subversion revision 7211.  I must warn about one change that
Xavier Grave made to debian/patches/go-use-gold.diff, which is in theory
unrelated to Ada.  Without this change, the patch fails to apply on the
20140218 sources.  Feel free to revert that change if necessary.

Also, the three patches:

ada-s-osinte-gnu.adb.diff
ada-s-taprop-gnu.adb.diff
gcc_ada_gcc-interface_Makefile.in.diff

are now merged into a single patch, ada-hurd.diff, which is applied on
all architectures if Ada is enabled.

--
Ludovic Brenta.