Lymboo Math - research-based supplemental math enrichment program

Dear Educator,

My name is Melissa White, Director of School Relations for Lymboo Math. I am following up on our previous offer of free subscription to Lymboo Math program for the school year 2013-2014.

Lymboo Math is a leading web-based supplemental math enrichment program used by tens of thousands of teachers and their students both at school and at home. It is the only comprehensive, structured, and rigorous math program designed to build a strong foundation in math. I am proud that Lymboo Math is designed and developed in USA.

ACTIVATE LYMBOO MATH CLASSROOM ACCOUNT

Please visit http://lymboo.com/requestclassroom to activate your classroom account. All of your students will receive their individual login and password for Lymboo Math. They can access Lymboo Math from anywhere (home, school, library, etc.) and from any computer or tablet with Internet access.

LYMBOO MATH IS RESEARCH BASED

Lymboo Math is rooted in the findings of the best research in cognitive and pedagogical sciences. Insights into effective learning and retention strategies have shaped the structure and content of Lymboo Math. Lymboo Math helps students build a strong foundation in math through its comprehensive content, a structure that provides continuous reinforcement, and rigor that promotes mastery. Our program promotes math proficiency through an integrated approach that emphasizes gradual learning, focused practice, spiral reviews, and the development of critical thinking and problem solving skills. The program is individualized to each student and adapts to the student’s pace of learning.

Lymboo Math is a great resource for teachers. The individualized program allows for differentiated math practice for each student. Automated grading, detailed reports on individual student’s progress, and analysis of strengths & trouble spots, significantly improve your ability to teach more effectively and efficiently.

Please visit http://lymboo.com to learn more.

Regards,
Melissa White
Director, School Relations