Removing newlib-spu

Hi all,
       I'm the new maintainer of the newlib package. In the last upload, I've
removed the newlib-spu package so I want to remove these old newlib packages
from the debian archive.
I opened[0] a bug report asking for the removing and luca pointed me out that
there is still packages that depend or bdepend on newlib-spu.
As you can see in the bug report[0], those packages are gcc-(4.4|4.6|4.7)-spu
and gcc-snapshot. I want to know what is the best way I should proceed.
Should I fill a bug for each package or you think that I should proceed in
other way.

[0] 730660 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=730660

Cheers,

PS: I'm not subscribed, please CC