[Bug middle-end/19430] taking address of a var causes missing uninitialized warning
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/19430] taking address of a var causes missing uninitialized warning
- From: "manu at gcc dot gnu.org" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:31:31 +0000
- Message-id: <bug-19430-5724-RCrFW3Rzc2@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #25 from Manuel López-Ibáñez <manu at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Vincent Lefèvre from comment #23)
> BTW, I suppose that in this test, -Wuninitialized should be changed to
> "-Wuninitialized -Wmaybe-uninitialized" in case it is decided later that
> -Wuninitialized no longer enables -Wmaybe-uninitialized (see PR59223 about
I don't see any reason for -Wuninitialized to not enable -Wmaybe-uninitialized.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.