Re: Upstream sources in future uploads of gnat-4.8

Hi!

On Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:39:02 +0200, Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org> wrote:
> and I bunch of patches really should be forwarded upstream. Why are the kFreeBSD
> and Hurd patches not upstream?

The Hurd port I submitted a year ago,
<http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3C1339857758-5032-1-git-send-email-thomas%40codesourcery.com%3E>,
but it has not yet been applied because the upstream maintainers would
like some changes (that are fine to request), which I have
addressed/implemented in part, but not yet completed.  I do, however,
have a patch to add the port (in its current state, functional) to the
current upstream trunk, which should be fine to use in Debian's GCC 4.8
tree, too.

Grüße,
 Thomas