What do you think about unscheduled meetings?)

How r u doing gorgeous!
It is Obdulia.
If you are interested in spending unforgettable time in a company of smart, sex appeal girl then I am right before u!
I felt in love with your pictures and so decided to send this mail! I'm thinking that u would not stay calm after staring at mine too.
So, I wait for you to answer this letter and maybe we will go somewhere, drink some vodka, talk and maybe I'll invite you to go to my appartment! ;)