Re: Changes to gcc's documents (particularly gnat's)

Guo Yixuan <culu.gyx@gmail.com> writes:
> -* GNAT Reference Manual: (gnat_rm-4.4).
> +* GNAT 4.4 Reference Manual: (gnat_rm-4.4).
>
> This will make gnat-4.4-doc and gnat-4.6-doc co-installable, for
> example. (Although I know gnat-4.4 and gnat-4.6 conflicts,
> co-installable is a good idea, IMO.) Please tell me if it's not
> appropriate or there're better ideas.

I wouldn't say it is appropriate but it is unnecessary.  The plan for
wheezy is not to support gnat-4.4 at all; if I could remove it
altogether I would.  Only one package, ghdl, still needs it.

If you've already done the work and there is now more commonality with
the other languages, then keep the split.

Thanks for your time and contribution!

--
Ludovic Brenta.