Bug in gcc for powerpc?

Hi gcc and powerpc teams,

Supercollider recently failed to build in powerpc[1] with some weird
errors about operand out of range. Googling around suggests working
around the problem by avoiding inlining. And in fact, SC builds after
avoiding inlining one function. However, it seems to me this is a bug
in gcc, since it shouldn't ouptut invalid assembler. I'm not quite
sure how to handle this sort of bug, however. Where should I file this
bug (that is, which package)? This bug seems to have happened a few
times already, so I'm not quite sure if this is supposed to be fixed
or not.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=supercollider&arch=powerpc&ver=1%3A3.5.3~repack-2&stamp=1342828431

--

Saludos,