Re: facing upto #674267

On 19.06.2012 17:54, Nicholas Bamber wrote:

> Matthias,
> 	Any opinion on which short term hack we should adopt? Would you like to
> ahve a look at the code which is causing us issues?

this is inline assembler, I won't look at it.  So best disable it if nobody
wants to maintain it (and the code has comments like "won't work with compiler
xy at opt level z").  If you still want to look at it, find out which function
with the inline assembler causes the unexpected behaviour (modify the code to
build just half of the functions with asm statements, then bisect until you get
down to one function).

As a side note, why isn't the package built using the system openssl? It looks
like everybody except Debian/Ubuntu does do this.