Re: Strange bug in Qt program after build with gcc 4.7

>>  Also what mailing list is relevant for such bugs?
>>  Maybe debian-devel or another one?
>
> please submit it as a bug report for gcc-4.7.

Are you sure that problem is not in eiskaltdcpp-qt?

> Is this reported on other bug trackers as well?

Only in bug tracker of RFRemix (for package eiskaltdcpp-qt) and in bug tracker
of EiskaltDC++ project. (Both in Russian)

As I wrote in initial message:

> I have tried to make minimum reproducible example but without success.

All my examples which use Qt and C++11 features work fine.
I do not know that exactly causes problem.

Regards,
Boris