gcc plugins and rebuilds

Hello,

One of my packages (starpu) will ship a gcc plugin (already in
experimental).  The problem is that the gcc plugin infrastructure checks
for exact version matching (in plugin_default_version_check()), i.e.
plugins are supposed to be loaded only by the exact gcc that built it.
That would mean that we have to rebuild the package on each gcc upload.
Some other packages shipping plugins, such as dragonegg, bypass the test
if some environment variable is set by the user, but that is really not
safe.

I'm afraid we will just have to rebuild each time?

Samuel