VSF French Immersion Summer camp program 2012

Dear Parents,

Join us this Summer in France for New and Exciting Adventures!

VSF gives children from around the world a chance to practice their
French language skills by kiving in total immersion with French
children of their own age in a real French Summer Camp.

A few weeks holiday in one of VSF's program offers your children the
opportunity to learn about France, its people, its language and its
culture...

LEARNING FRENCH WHILE HAVING FUN!

In 2012, VSF's program will include 22 camp located in various regions
of FRance. Each program has been creatibely designed and is rich in
interesting activities for your children, we hope to offer you again
this year the best of France!

Discover our new camps: www.summercampsinfrance.com
<http://www.summercampsinfrance.com/>

VSF, a Team of professionals at your service with more than 15 years
of experience running the best immersion camp program for foreign
children in France!

A Family of young people from around the world who summer after summer
come to join us and learn about France, its language, its culture!

Children from the USA, Canada; the UK, Switzerland, Spain, and the
past years from the lycée Français of Cairo, Amman (Jordania),
Bangkok (Thailand), Hong-Kong...have also come to join our groups!

VSF is growing and develops, years go by and every summer is
different, every child is different, each camp is different, but our
objective remains the same: the personal enrichment of every child, of
every family who participates in the program.

Speak about VSF around you, to your friends, in your school!

VSF's program 2012 is now online - Only 100 spaces will be granted
this year for foreign campers, in total immersion, in the Best Summer
Camps in France!

Reserve your space as soon as possible!

Our team stays available to answer all your questions by email
contact@summercampsinfrance.com
<mailto:contact@summercampsinfrance.com>
 or by telephone 1(302) 525-8050. Please do not hesitate to contact
us, we will be happy to help you find the right program for yur child.

No experience necessary except, the desire to have fun, to discover
France and to progress in French!

Sincerely,

Valérie Levent - Program Director

and the VSF Team