Re: please update patches / investigate build failures for gcc-4.7 snapshot builds

Matthias Klose dixit:

>Please have a look at the gcc-4.7 package in experimental, update patches (hurd,

There seems to have been only one m68k patch in 4.6 which is already
applied in 4.7, so I assume no need for worries there.

>kfreebsd, ARM is fixed in svn), and investigate the build failures (currently

Did not fail to build, just took very long. Log attached.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  “Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
          a peeing section in a swimming pool.”