Suggested buildd log check

Hi,

You wrote[1]:

> If you have ideas for warnings/diagnostics visibile in buildd logs
> that are worth having listed in a view like that, please let me
> know.

I'm not sure how your infrastructure copes with something like this,
but I would find it useful to have gcc 4.6's machine-parsable warnings
in such a list.  They look like this:

 ../../src/gcc/graphite.c:59:29: warning: non-local variable 'cloog_pointers__' with anonymous type is questionable in C++ [-Wc++-compat]

I guess a regex like "\[-W[-+=a-z0-9]*\]" would do, plus
"\[-pedantic\]" and "\[-fpermissive\]"..

I suppose these could all be lumped as one diagnostic type, except
that when new gcc releases introduce new warnings (like the recent
-Wunused-but-set-variable and -Wunused-but-set-parameter), they could
get a different tag.  What do you think?

Thanks very much for this work,
Jonathan

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/~brlink/