Question about warning during built

Dear gcc maintainers,

yesterday I built the texlive-binaries package using gcc 4.5 on
armel. At the end dpkg-shlibdeps spit a few warnings:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/texlive-binaries/usr/bin/xetex contains an unresolvable reference to symbol __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1@GCC_3.5: it's probably a plugin.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/texlive-binaries/usr/bin/pdftex contains an unresolvable reference to symbol __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1@GCC_3.5: it's probably a plugin.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/texlive-binaries/usr/bin/teckit_compile contains an unresolvable reference to symbol __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1@GCC_3.5: it's probably a plugin.
dh_gencontrol
dpkg-gencontrol: warning: Depends field of package libkpathsea-dev: unknown substitution variable ${shlibs:Depends}

They don't occur when building on i386 and not when building using
4.4 on armel.  The binaries itself seem to work fine (at the first
glance).

Are they harmless, so we can ignore them? Is this a bug in the gcc
toolchain? AFAICT this is not the only package, where that message
appears in the build log.

Please keep me in Cc, I'm not subscribed. Many thanks!

H.
--
sigfault