Re: GCC-4.5 as the default for (at least some) architectures

Matthias Klose dixit:

> At this point, pretty well after the GCC 4.6.0 release, I would like to avoid
> switching more architectures to 4.5, but rather get rid of GCC 4.5 to reduce
> maintenance efforts on the debian-gcc side, even before the multiarch changes

Porters side, too. I’m okay with keeping gcc-4.4 for a while (kernel?)
and switching to gcc-4.6 directly for m68k. I know I’ll probably have
to invest some work into the latter, but considering the kernel problem
is almost solved, chances are good. (I do want to bring out a new base
emulator image first, though, but then…)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:47⎜<tobiasu> if i were omnipotent, i would divide by zero
                all day long ;)