Re: sh4 architecture into Wheezy

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:58:24PM +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
> > We don't have faster hardware.
> > We think of a too slow thing in a question....
> A test of gcc of sh4 takes time.
> When there is not a test, a package is done in about two days.
> How does sh4 become targeted for the release architecture?
> Can sh4 disable gcc test?

I woudn't be particularly happy with that unless the gcc maintainers ok
it, and I'm still not sure that two days is also an acceptable

Have you tried a SH4A with a dual core? At the moment, I think that this
issue is severe enough that it can't be a release architecture. (Note
that if it is solved, there may be other problems, but we can get to
those later.)

Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li A40F862E