Here is your Digital 1st Grade Language Arts Mini-Text

Please enjoy this Digital Sample Digital Mini-Text for your students.

Complete Curriculum publishes dynamic K-12 digital textbooks and highly-interactive web-based instructional programs that make learning fun and "cool" for today's whiz kids who eat, breathe, and sleep technology.

Our groundbreaking format takes students out of the dull world of "traditional print textbooks and transports them into the exciting world of interactive textbooks and lesson plans where learning becomes fun.

Full Digital Texts are available for you to download for immediate use with your classroom at

http://www.completecurriculum.com/. Get the Teacher Text for one low price and you distribute the Student Manual freely to all the students in your class.  Digital Texts are available for 29.95 to 47.95 prior to August 30th.

Check out our subscription plan and get 5 texts for close to the price of one and have the tools to customize texts by mixing and matching lessons, add audio/video and additional web links to each lesson.

The Student Manuals are embedded with digital tools that are engaging and enriching.

Enjoy your Digital text

Digital 1st Grade Language Arts Mini-Text

Complete Curriculum

Delete me from this list