Re: ppl_0.11-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Hi Matthias,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me.

[...]

> >Is there actually any backporting work necessary, or is it just recompiling?
> >I'll of course check this myself if you could just give me any hints which
> >package to try to build and, if you already know of any, which obstacles I might
> >find.
>
> the old cloog-ppl won't be developed further.  If you could check
> that the current cloog-ppl still builds and works with the current
> ppl, and you can assure this for the lifetime of gcc-4.4 in
> unstable, then you maybe can build from the same source.  If not,
> maybe renaming the source is easier ;)

Could you please only let me know which versions you refer to as "old" and
"new"? It seems that Debian has 0.15.9 while on the homepage of cloog I can only
find 0.14.1 (and git even has only 0.14.0 tagged) and some "Development
Version."

Thanks a lot,
Michael