gdc-4.4_1.063-4.4.4-4_i386.changes is NEW
(new) gdc-4.4_1.063-4.4.4-4.diff.gz optional devel
(new) gdc-4.4_1.063-4.4.4-4.dsc optional devel
(new) gdc-4.4_1.063-4.4.4-4_i386.deb optional devel
The D compiler
This is the D compiler, which compiles D on platforms supported by the gcc
compiler. It uses the GCC backend to generate optimised code.
(new) gdc-4.4_1.063-4.4.4.orig.tar.gz optional devel
(new) libphobos-4.4-dev_1.063-4.4.4-4_i386.deb optional libdevel
The phobos D standard library
This is the Phobos standard library that comes with the D compiler.
For more information check http://www.digitalmars.com/d/phobos/phobos.html
Changes: gdc-4.4 (1.063-4.4.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add copyrights and licenses for the gdc and libphobos.
* Updates from the gdc branch up to 20100912.
gdc-4.4 (1.063-4.4.4-3ubuntu2) maverick; urgency=low
* Really apply the patches from the last upload.
gdc-4.4 (1.063-4.4.4-3ubuntu1) maverick; urgency=low
* gdc-ice-valist.diff: Fixed to handle armel's va_list type.
* gdc-stubs.diff: Fixed for powerpc.
gdc-4.4 (1.063-4.4.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added stubs for various functions referenced by $(C_TARGET_OBJS).
gdc-4.4 (1.063-4.4.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update gdc-4.4.diff.
gdc-4.4 (1.063-4.4.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial upload as gdc-4.4
* Update gdc to upstream HG 20100824.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.