Re: multiarch packaging fixes

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:01:32AM +0200, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> Dnia czwartek, 29 lipca 2010 o 02:13:24 Steve Langasek napisał(a):

> > Trying to get ready for the next stage of multiarch deployment, I ran into
> > a couple of problems with the packaging of multiarch support in gcc-4.4.
> > Namely:

> >  - various bits of debian/rules* were still looking for libraries in
> >    /usr/lib instead of in the multiarch directories

> Can you split those changes into separate patch? This is not intrusive and
> looks like safe to merge.

They are split into separate patches in the aforementioned bzr branch:

  https://code.launchpad.net/~vorlon/gcc/multiarch-packaging/

But as you say, this part is safe to merge - it's more interesting to get
testing of the *other* part, which is the more likely to interact adversely
with the cross-compiler changes you're making...