Re: rebuild test of Debian packages with GCC trunk 20100107

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010, Luk Claes wrote:
> >> Please also tag them sid (and squeeze?), so they wont show up affecting
> >> stable, if the version in stable is the same as in sid...
> >
> > I wouldn't worry about that just yet.  Unless we're planning
> > on switching to gcc-4.5 before the release.  And I'm not sure
> > we're going to have time for that.
>
> No, we are having a hard time to get the FTBFS issues with gcc-4.4 (some
> in combination with eglibc 2.10) fixed already. There are still more
> than 100 RC bugs outstanding...

In both cases it would be nice if you'd tag those bugs (FTBFS with gcc-4.4 and
4.5) with sid+squeeze, so that they dont show up as RC bugs for stable, for
packages which have the same version in lenny.

Makes live easier for those working on keeping stable in shape.

cheers,
	Holger