Re: rebuild test of Debian packages with GCC trunk 20100107

Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org> (11/01/2010):
> I'll go through the list of build failures this week, trying to file
> appropriate bug reports for GCC or the distribution. Please let me
> know if somebody wants to work on this list as well.

Hi,

I might want to join this kind of effort for next runs: I might have
some ressource to devote to running some build tests, maybe using qemu
to check other architectures as well, so that we get a bit more of
feedback than on just amd64. I'm unsure about the timing though, I'm
not very familiar with qemu (yet), and I'm not sure about a possible
schedule.

Mraw,
KiBi.