Possibly a regression bug in g++

Hi,

first of all I'm not on the debian-gcc list, so please CC to me. I'm helping
in the development of a project dlraw.sf.net. It's a program to process files
(digital photo) in raw .

The main developer, Jos De Laender work with g++-4.1 and can compile the
program without any problem. I'm working with g++-4.3, (lenny and unstable)
and g++-snapshot (4.4) and g++ arrives to one file and begin to eat memory,
cpu, etc, and I must kill the process because my box begin to collapse.

I have tested it with g++-4.2 and it works. So, there's have been some change
betwend 4.2 and 4.3 that make the problem. So, please, could some of you
confirm that gcc fails and it's not bug in the code?

Regards,

Leo

PS the application is a qt4 program. To compile the sources you need:
qt4-qmake
libqt4-dev
libexiv2-dev
libjpeg62-dev