Connecting K-12 professionals

As a K-12 education professional, you are invited to join thousands of your colleagues on Applebatch.com.  Sign up for free to begin building connections that will make a difference in your career.  Join the teaching community to:

+ Grow your professional network and manage your contacts online.
+ Find teaching resources to save time, share and rate resources to help the community and gain respect.
+ Upload your files to your library online and access from any computer remotely
+ Discuss topics with educators outside your school and get the best information from teachers you trust.
+ Instantly apply online for job listings and ask your peers about unpublished job opportunities.

Take control of your career with this free service thanks to our generous sponsors who care about education.

Warmest Regards,

Your Dedicated Applebatch Team
Empowering Teachers Throughout Their Careers!

If you are not an education professional, or would prefer not to be contacted again by Applebatch, feel free to unsubscribe by replying to this message with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.  If you have already signed up, please disregard this email and we apologize for any inconvenience.