Re: C++ symbol mangling difference between arches

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 09:23:29AM +0300, Modestas Vainius wrote:

> While it is a good idea worth consideration but I think demangled symbol
> names are somewhat too ambiguous to be used in general. See below:

[Examples]

Not a problem IMO -- we need a new package name anyway if gcc's ABI
changes, and the "double"/"triple" symbols are there precisely because the
ABI says so.

Except for a vtable/typeinfo/name group (which reeks of actual doubled
code) all lines in your output are constructors, destructors and thunks to
destructors.

   Simon