Re: gcc-4.4 & gcj-4.4/java-common uploads to unstable

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

> Marc, Luk, what's the status of the mipsen experimental autobuilders?

We have currently one working mipsel buildd (moiro.ayous.org) and one
waiting for a new PSU (modi.ayous.org). moiro seems to have crashed in
the past 24 hours, at least I can't get it to talk to me via ssh. Even
if this would work, I doubt gcc would be buildable there, as moiro
really doesn't have a lot of RAM.

Frankly, if experimental autobuilding on mipsel is something we want to
continue to support, we will need at least one proper (!) machine to do
it (that is, >> the RaQ2 we are currently using).

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
139: AOL-CD