Re: gcc-4.3_4.3.3-1_multi.changes ACCEPTED

Matthias Klose writes:
> Ludovic Brenta schrieb:
>> Matthias, are you planning for this to reach testing? Should I upload
>> gnat-4.3 to match the new upstream version?
>
> yes please. just have to wait for the gcj-4.3 build, if it succeeds on armel.
> could you check for regressions in the gnat testsuite? Also did you see my email
> that your test run seems to check the installed gnat, not the just built one?

I double-checked.  The gnat testsuite runs fine and runs the correct
compiler (look in ada-acats.dpatch).  However the acats test suite
(which is different from the gnat test suite) does not run any
tests. I'm working on a fix, which will also go into ada-acats.dpatch.

--
Ludovic Brenta.